The Provincial Planning and Development Office (PPDO) led by office head, Atty. John Titus Vistal, held its Year-end Assessment Workshop on December 22-23, 2016 at the Alta Bohol Garden Resort in San Isidro Baclayon, Bohol.
Twenty-seven (27) regular employees and ten (10) job order employees participated in the said workshop.
Newly appointed Leo Montejo was tasked to serve as the facilitator of the workshop with Administrative Officer-designate Maricar Fuentes coordinating the workshop and team-building activities.
The reporting of 2016 accomplishments and assessment was done by sector, as follows:
- Engr. Alexander Chatto – Environment Management Sector
- Mr. Crisologo Usarraga – Development Administration Sector
- Mr. Leo Montejo – Infrastructure Development Sector
- Ms. Joema May Mangao – Economic Development Sector
- Ms. Judith Bualat – Social Development Sector
- Ms. Mildred Madronero – Official Development Assistance (ODA) Unit and the Project Development Unit (PPDU)
- Mr. Eric delas Eras – Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Unit
- Ms. Maricar Fuentes – Administrative Division
In the evening, team-building activities were made through structured learning games such as bursting the balloons, passing on the calamansi and marshmallow, Japanese walk, shooting the fork with a coin and other games. Atty. Vistal gave out four major prizes for the raffle draw and the lucky winners were:
- Ms. Aida Evangelista (1st prize – rice cooker)
- Mr. Ananias Lorete (2nd prize – burner)
- Mr. Crisologo Usaraga (3rd prize – electric kettle) and
- Mr. Joseph Arlie Alo (4th prize – wall clock).
All employees were also given a Christmas gift of Virginia ham after the exchanging of gifts by the manitos and manitas. Afterwards, singing and dancing followed.
The next day, Engr. Chatto presented and explained the mechanics of preparing the Bohol Environmental Risk Assessment (BERA) for PPDO in compliance to the audit findings of the Environmental Management System Internal Auditors. Based on the updated implementing rules and regulations of the Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS), the PPDO Department Performance Commitment and Review (DPCR) was also reviewed and finalized in accordance with the findings of Mr. Peter Ross Retutal, Development Administration Sector Head.