Goals & Objectives
- Effective and efficient performance of office mandates
- Optimal quality reports, services and information clients
- Enhanced monitoring and evaluation system
- Optimal performance of the PPDO personnel
- Effective and efficient policies on access to PPDO data and services
- Formulate integrated economic, social, physical, and other development plans and for consideration of the Provincial Development Council.
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs for implementation.
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by different functional groups or agencies
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of different development programs, projects, and activities in the LGU concerned in accordance with approved development plan
- Prepare comprehensive plans and other development Planning documents for the consideration of the Provincial Development Council.
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulate and recommended fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Finance Committee of the LGU concerned.
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Provincial Development Council.